Dye & Durham Trading Down 1.9 %
DND stock opened at C$12.88 on Monday. The company has a market cap of C$890.01 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 37.88. The company has a quick ratio of 1.88, a current ratio of 1.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 153.31. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$16.82 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$20.68. Dye & Durham has a 52 week low of C$12.58 and a 52 week high of C$50.49.
About Dye & Durham
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
Receive News & Ratings for Dye & Durham Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dye & Durham and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.