GURU Organic Energy Corp. (TSE:GUR – Get Rating) – Equities research analysts at Echelon Wealth Partners lifted their FY2022 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for GURU Organic Energy in a research note issued on Wednesday, September 14th. Echelon Wealth Partners analyst A. Ezzat now anticipates that the company will post earnings of ($0.65) per share for the year, up from their prior estimate of ($0.69). Echelon Wealth Partners also issued estimates for GURU Organic Energy’s Q4 2022 earnings at ($0.23) EPS and FY2023 earnings at ($0.48) EPS.
GURU Organic Energy Price Performance
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for GURU Organic Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GURU Organic Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.