Jericho Energy Ventures Inc. (OTCMKTS:JROOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,900 shares, a growth of 16.7% from the August 15th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Jericho Energy Ventures Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS JROOF opened at 0.26 on Monday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is 0.30 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 0.34. Jericho Energy Ventures has a one year low of 0.15 and a one year high of 0.67.
Jericho Energy Ventures Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jericho Energy Ventures (JROOF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.