Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KSPHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 41,000 shares, a growth of 17.1% from the August 15th total of 35,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 82.0 days.
Kissei Pharmaceutical Stock Down 18.0 %
KSPHF opened at $17.04 on Monday. Kissei Pharmaceutical has a twelve month low of $17.04 and a twelve month high of $21.10. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $18.87 and a 200 day simple moving average of $19.03.
Kissei Pharmaceutical Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kissei Pharmaceutical (KSPHF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Kissei Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kissei Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.