Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LQMT – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 495,100 shares, an increase of 24.9% from the August 15th total of 396,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,069,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.5 days.
Liquidmetal Technologies Price Performance
Shares of Liquidmetal Technologies stock opened at $0.08 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.09 and a 200-day moving average of $0.10. Liquidmetal Technologies has a 52-week low of $0.07 and a 52-week high of $0.17.
Liquidmetal Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liquidmetal Technologies (LQMT)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
Receive News & Ratings for Liquidmetal Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liquidmetal Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.