Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/15/2022 – Marathon Oil was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/7/2022 – Marathon Oil was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/31/2022 – Marathon Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $35.00 to $31.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/29/2022 – Marathon Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $31.00 to $28.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 8/18/2022 – Marathon Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $34.00 to $32.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/12/2022 – Marathon Oil was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/4/2022 – Marathon Oil was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/22/2022 – Marathon Oil had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $38.00 to $41.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Marathon Oil Trading Down 2.2 %
MRO stock opened at $26.22 on Monday. The company has a market cap of $18.56 billion, a P/E ratio of 6.21, a PEG ratio of 0.38 and a beta of 2.48. Marathon Oil Co. has a twelve month low of $11.22 and a twelve month high of $33.24. The company has a quick ratio of 1.14, a current ratio of 1.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32. The business has a fifty day moving average of $24.01 and a 200-day moving average of $25.18.
Marathon Oil Announces Dividend
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, September 12th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, August 17th were given a dividend of $0.08 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, August 16th. This represents a $0.32 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.22%. Marathon Oil’s payout ratio is currently 7.58%.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Marathon Oil
Marathon Oil Corporation operates as an independent exploration and production company in the United States and internationally. The company engages in the exploration, production, and marketing of crude oil and condensate, natural gas liquids, and natural gas; and the production and marketing of products manufactured from natural gas, such as liquefied natural gas and methanol.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marathon Oil (MRO)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Marathon Oil Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marathon Oil Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.