MorphoSys AG (OTCMKTS:MPSYF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 674,300 shares, a decrease of 12.0% from the August 15th total of 766,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 6,743.0 days.
MorphoSys Trading Down 11.8 %
MPSYF stock opened at $16.25 on Monday. MorphoSys has a 12-month low of $15.67 and a 12-month high of $49.20. The company has a 50 day moving average of $20.05 and a two-hundred day moving average of $22.06.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MorphoSys (MPSYF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
Receive News & Ratings for MorphoSys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MorphoSys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.