Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. (OTCMKTS:BLMIF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 35,400 shares, an increase of 19.6% from the August 15th total of 29,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 177.0 days.
Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. Stock Down 1.2 %
Shares of BLMIF opened at $9.63 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $9.53 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.80. Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. has a one year low of $8.08 and a one year high of $11.41.
About Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. (BLMIF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.