Investor AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:IVSBF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,052,700 shares, a drop of 14.5% from the August 15th total of 1,230,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,169.7 days.
Investor AB (publ) Stock Performance
Investor AB (publ) stock opened at $16.00 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $16.89 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.30. Investor AB has a 12-month low of $15.38 and a 12-month high of $26.13.
Investor AB (publ) Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Investor AB (publ) (IVSBF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
Receive News & Ratings for Investor AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Investor AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.