Komo Plant Based Foods Inc. (OTCMKTS:KOMOF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 181,400 shares, an increase of 11.9% from the August 15th total of 162,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 225,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.8 days.
Komo Plant Based Foods Stock Performance
KOMOF opened at $0.04 on Monday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.04 and its 200-day moving average is $0.06. Komo Plant Based Foods has a 1-year low of $0.02 and a 1-year high of $0.32.
About Komo Plant Based Foods
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Komo Plant Based Foods (KOMOF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Komo Plant Based Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Komo Plant Based Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.