Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:LNZNF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,400 shares, a drop of 19.5% from the August 15th total of 15,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS LNZNF opened at $81.65 on Monday. Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft has a 1 year low of $78.75 and a 1 year high of $86.65. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $83.23 and its 200 day moving average price is $92.08.
About Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft (LNZNF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
Receive News & Ratings for Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lenzing Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.