Nickel 28 Capital Corp. (OTCMKTS:CONXF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 24,200 shares, a drop of 9.4% from the August 15th total of 26,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 18,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.3 days.
Nickel 28 Capital Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:CONXF opened at $0.80 on Monday. Nickel 28 Capital has a fifty-two week low of $0.59 and a fifty-two week high of $1.43. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.76 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.95.
Nickel 28 Capital Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nickel 28 Capital (CONXF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Nickel 28 Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nickel 28 Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.