West African Resources Limited (ASX:WAF – Get Rating) insider Nigel Spicer sold 32,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$1.29 ($0.90), for a total value of A$41,280.00 ($28,867.13).
West African Resources Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.65, a current ratio of 2.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.68.
About West African Resources
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for West African Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West African Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.