Credit Clear Limited (ASX:CCR – Get Rating) insider Paul Dwyer acquired 3,000,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 15th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$0.45 ($0.31) per share, for a total transaction of A$1,350,000.00 ($944,055.94).
Credit Clear Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.68, a quick ratio of 4.11 and a current ratio of 4.35.
Credit Clear Company Profile
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Credit Clear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credit Clear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.