Geox S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:GXSBF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,206,300 shares, a decrease of 8.1% from the August 15th total of 1,312,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Geox Stock Performance
Geox stock opened at $1.13 on Tuesday. Geox has a twelve month low of $0.87 and a twelve month high of $1.59. The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.13 and a 200-day moving average of $1.13.
Geox Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Geox (GXSBF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Geox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geox and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.