Heineken Holding (OTCMKTS:HKHHF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 66,000 shares, a decline of 7.8% from the August 15th total of 71,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 38.8 days.
Heineken Stock Performance
HKHHF stock opened at $69.00 on Tuesday. Heineken has a 52-week low of $67.54 and a 52-week high of $96.90. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $73.31 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $74.95.
Heineken Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Heineken (HKHHF)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Heineken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heineken and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.