Li Ning Company Limited (OTCMKTS:LNNGY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $214.65 and traded as low as $205.25. Li Ning shares last traded at $206.94, with a volume of 6,777 shares changing hands.
Li Ning Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $214.65 and a 200-day moving average of $204.32.
Li Ning Company Profile
Li Ning Company Limited engages in the research and development, design, manufacture, marketing, distribution, and retail of sporting goods in the People's Republic of China. The company offers sporting goods, including footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for professional and leisure purposes primarily under the LI-NING brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Li Ning (LNNGY)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Li Ning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Li Ning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.