Pilbara Minerals Limited (ASX:PLS – Get Rating) insider Stephen (Steve) Scudamore sold 60,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$4.52 ($3.16), for a total value of A$271,020.00 ($189,524.48).
Pilbara Minerals Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.60, a current ratio of 2.85 and a quick ratio of 2.63.
Pilbara Minerals Company Profile
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Pilbara Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pilbara Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.