Qualitas Limited (ASX:QAL – Get Rating) insider Andrew Schwartz acquired 100,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 14th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$1.45 ($1.01) per share, with a total value of A$145,000.00 ($101,398.60).
Andrew Schwartz also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, August 12th, Andrew Schwartz bought 20,000 shares of Qualitas stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$1.50 ($1.05) per share, with a total value of A$30,000.00 ($20,979.02).
Qualitas Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 129.67, a quick ratio of 10.67 and a current ratio of 23.94.
Qualitas Announces Dividend
Qualitas Company Profile
Qualitas is a real estate investment firm which focuses on direct investment in all real estate classes and geographies, acquisitions and restructuring of distressed debt, third party capital raisings and consulting services. It seeks to provide bridge loans in the major markets of the Australian east coast, and particularly the medium and high density residential development sector.
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Qualitas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qualitas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.