SunOpta Inc. (TSE:SOY – Get Rating) (NASDAQ:STKL) Director Rebecca Fisher sold 4,700 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of C$13.31, for a total transaction of C$62,571.98. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 73,725 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$981,514.71.
Rebecca Fisher also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 15th, Rebecca Fisher sold 500 shares of SunOpta stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$13.00, for a total transaction of C$6,498.38.
SunOpta Stock Up 7.0 %
SOY stock opened at C$13.63 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of C$1.47 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of -231.02. The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$12.48 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$9.71. SunOpta Inc. has a 12 month low of C$5.44 and a 12 month high of C$14.59. The company has a current ratio of 2.18, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 100.16.
SunOpta Inc manufactures and sells plant-based and fruit-based food and beverage products to retail customers, foodservice distributors, branded food companies, and food manufacturers worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Plant-Based Foods and Beverages, and Fruit-Based Foods and Beverages.
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for SunOpta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunOpta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.