Zimi Limited (ASX:ZMM – Get Rating) insider Simon Gerard acquired 684,200 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 13th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$0.06 ($0.04) per share, for a total transaction of A$43,104.60 ($30,143.08).
Simon Gerard also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 30th, Simon Gerard purchased 420,000 shares of Zimi stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.06 ($0.04) per share, with a total value of A$26,040.00 ($18,209.79).
- On Friday, July 1st, Simon Gerard bought 23,393 shares of Zimi stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.14 ($0.09) per share, for a total transaction of A$3,158.06 ($2,208.43).
- On Monday, July 4th, Simon Gerard purchased 72,467 shares of Zimi stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.14 ($0.10) per share, for a total transaction of A$10,145.38 ($7,094.67).
Zimi Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.26, a current ratio of 2.30 and a quick ratio of 1.90.
Zimi Limited provides Internet of Things based electrical products for homes and working spaces in Australia. The company offers dimmable light switches that enable the control to adjust light levels; multipurpose switches for switching lighting, appliances, and devices directly; fan and light controller switches; double power points that allow to monitor and manage energy use from individual points in house; cloud connects that manage home's energy use, as well as enable voice commands and monitors power use; and garage controllers to control garage doors.
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Zimi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zimi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.