24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:TFSVF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 8.7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.60 and last traded at $0.60. 10,500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 42% from the average session volume of 18,233 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.55.
24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.84 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.14.
24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) Company Profile
24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) provides cloud-based business solutions to companies, and auditing and accounting firms in Nordic Region. It offers modules for accounting, CRM, invoicing, logistics, project management, and time tracking solutions, as well as ERP solutions. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) (TFSVF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 24SevenOffice Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.