Other research analysts have also recently issued reports about the stock. JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised shares of Air China from a neutral rating to an overweight rating in a report on Wednesday, September 7th. Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of Air China from a hold rating to an underperform rating in a report on Thursday, June 16th.
Air China Price Performance
Shares of AICAF opened at $0.77 on Tuesday. Air China has a 12 month low of $0.61 and a 12 month high of $0.88. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.79 and its 200-day moving average is $0.73.
Air China Company Profile
Air China Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides air passenger, air cargo, and airline-related services in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Europe, North America, Japan, Korea, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company operates through Airline Operations and Other Operations segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air China (AICAF)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Air China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.