Shares of Berkshire Bancorp Inc. (OTCMKTS:BERK – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $11.26 and traded as low as $11.00. Berkshire Bancorp shares last traded at $11.00, with a volume of 1,205 shares traded.
Berkshire Bancorp Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.96 and a 200-day simple moving average of $11.26.
Berkshire Bancorp Company Profile
Berkshire Bancorp Inc operates as the bank holding company for The Berkshire Bank that provides community banking services primarily to businesses, professionals, and retail customers. The company offers statement savings, NOW, money market deposit, and checking accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Berkshire Bancorp (BERK)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Berkshire Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Berkshire Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.