Credito Emiliano S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:CDEFF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 113,300 shares, an increase of 8.3% from the August 15th total of 104,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 188.8 days.
Credito Emiliano Stock Performance
CDEFF opened at 5.83 on Wednesday. Credito Emiliano has a 52-week low of 3.80 and a 52-week high of 6.65. The firm’s 50-day moving average is 5.58.
About Credito Emiliano
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Credito Emiliano (CDEFF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Credito Emiliano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credito Emiliano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.