CTT – Correios De Portugal, S.A. (OTCMKTS:CTTOF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 257,100 shares, a growth of 7.8% from the August 15th total of 238,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 642.8 days.
CTT – Correios De Portugal Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS CTTOF opened at $3.38 on Wednesday. CTT – Correios De Portugal has a 12-month low of $3.26 and a 12-month high of $5.50. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $3.59 and its two-hundred day moving average is $4.04.
About CTT – Correios De Portugal
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CTT – Correios De Portugal (CTTOF)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for CTT - Correios De Portugal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CTT - Correios De Portugal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.