Daicel Co. (OTCMKTS:DACHF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 451,100 shares, a decrease of 10.4% from the August 15th total of 503,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Daicel Price Performance
Daicel stock opened at $6.12 on Wednesday. Daicel has a 52-week low of $6.03 and a 52-week high of $6.56. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $6.12 and a 200-day moving average of $6.50.
Daicel Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daicel (DACHF)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Daicel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daicel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.