Shares of Electra Battery Materials Co. (NASDAQ:ELBM – Get Rating) dropped 2% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $2.91 and last traded at $2.91. Approximately 16,199 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 69,009 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.97.
Electra Battery Materials Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of $3.37.
Institutional Trading of Electra Battery Materials
Electra Battery Materials Company Profile
Electra Battery Materials Corporation acquires and explores for resource properties in the United States and Canada. It primarily explores for cobalt and silver deposits. The company's flagship project is the Iron Creek cobalt-copper project, which covers an area of approximately 5,900 acres located in Lemhi County, Idaho.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Electra Battery Materials (ELBM)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Electra Battery Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electra Battery Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.