Farmhouse, Inc (OTCMKTS:FMHS – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 26.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 432 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Farmhouse Trading Up 26.9 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.04 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.08.
Farmhouse, Inc operates a platform for regulated cannabis industry. The company provides The WeedClub, a social networking platform that enables cannabis and hemp professionals to connect, discover products and services, and scale their businesses. Its platform serves cannabis producers, retailers, consultants, and supply chain professionals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Farmhouse (FMHS)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Farmhouse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmhouse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.