FaZe Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:FAZE – Get Rating) shares gapped down prior to trading on Monday . The stock had previously closed at $14.38, but opened at $13.65. FaZe shares last traded at $13.81, with a volume of 1,908 shares traded.
FaZe Trading Down 0.8 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $14.55.
FaZe Holdings Inc operates lifestyle and media platform in gaming and youth culture. The company produces content, designs merchandise and consumer products, and creates advertising and sponsorship programs for brands reaching approximately 500 million fans across social platforms. It delivers various entertainment spanning video blogs, lifestyle and branded content, gaming highlights, and live streams of competitive gaming tournaments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FaZe (FAZE)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for FaZe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FaZe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.