Golden Minerals Stock Performance
AUMN opened at $0.25 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $41.02 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -24.50 and a beta of 1.04. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.29 and a 200 day moving average of $0.37. Golden Minerals has a fifty-two week low of $0.22 and a fifty-two week high of $0.63.
Golden Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Golden Minerals (AUMN)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.