Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered shares of Guangdong Investment from an overweight rating to a neutral rating in a research note on Tuesday, June 21st.
Guangdong Investment Stock Performance
Guangdong Investment stock opened at $45.50 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $47.93 and a 200-day simple moving average of $57.52. Guangdong Investment has a one year low of $42.88 and a one year high of $73.11.
Guangdong Investment Company Profile
Guangdong Investment Limited, an investment holding company, engages in water resources, property investment and development, department store operation, energy project operation, road and bridge operation, and hotel businesses. Its Water Resources segment provides water distribution, sewage treatment, infrastructure and water pipeline installation services, as well as constructs water supply and sewage treatment infrastructure in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangdong Investment (GGDVY)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Guangdong Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangdong Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.