Chase Mining Co. Limited (ASX:CML – Get Rating) insider Julian Atkinson purchased 630,000 shares of Chase Mining stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 13th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$0.02 ($0.01) per share, with a total value of A$10,080.00 ($7,048.95).
Chase Mining Stock Performance
About Chase Mining
Chase Mining Corporation Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia and Canada. It explores for topaz, tungsten, nickel, copper, cobalt, gold, and platinum group elements. The company holds a 100% interest in the Torrington Topaz and Tungsten project located in the northern New South Wales.
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Chase Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chase Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.