L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:LBGUF – Get Rating) shares fell 28.5% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $37.91 and last traded at $37.91. 4,440 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 100% from the average session volume of 2,225 shares. The stock had previously closed at $53.00.
L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $53.00 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $53.00.
About L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ)
L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) manufactures and sells paperboard, paper, and sawn wood products in Sweden and internationally. It operates through Lundberg's Real Estate Operations, Lundberg's Asset Management, Hufvudstaden, and Holmen segments. The company is also involved in the forest and power operations; and equity management, including securities trading.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) (LBGUF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.