Magic Empire Global Limited (NASDAQ:MEGL – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 9.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 5.25 and last traded at 5.25. 926,800 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 8,431,975 shares. The stock had previously closed at 5.80.
Magic Empire Global Price Performance
Magic Empire Global Company Profile
Magic Empire Global Limited provides initial public offering sponsorship, financial and independent financial advisory, post-listing compliance advisory, and underwriting services to corporations in Hong Kong. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Magic Empire Global (MEGL)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Magic Empire Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magic Empire Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.