Marimaca Copper Corp. (OTCMKTS:CROJF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, a growth of 6.4% from the August 15th total of 9,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 100.0 days.
Marimaca Copper Stock Down 2.0 %
OTCMKTS CROJF opened at $2.45 on Wednesday. Marimaca Copper has a 1-year low of $2.00 and a 1-year high of $3.62. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.43 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.81.
About Marimaca Copper
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Marimaca Copper (CROJF)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Marimaca Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marimaca Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.