Raymond James lowered shares of Medexus Pharmaceuticals (OTCMKTS:MEDXF – Get Rating) from an outperform rating to a market perform rating in a research report report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports. Raymond James currently has $2.00 price target on the stock, down from their prior price target of $4.50.
Medexus Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
OTCMKTS:MEDXF opened at $0.83 on Tuesday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.80 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.98. Medexus Pharmaceuticals has a 52 week low of $0.82 and a 52 week high of $3.50.
About Medexus Pharmaceuticals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Medexus Pharmaceuticals (MEDXF)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Medexus Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medexus Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.