Walleye Capital LLC reduced its position in Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVSTW – Get Rating) by 12.0% during the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 527,388 shares of the company’s stock after selling 71,818 shares during the quarter. Walleye Capital LLC’s holdings in Microvast were worth $670,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Separately, Woodline Partners LP purchased a new position in Microvast during the first quarter valued at approximately $434,000.
Microvast Trading Down 1.9 %
Shares of MVSTW opened at $0.27 on Wednesday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.33. Microvast Holdings, Inc. has a 52 week low of $0.19 and a 52 week high of $2.62.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Microvast (MVSTW)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Microvast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Microvast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.