Shares of NevGold Corp. (OTC:NAUFF – Get Rating) dropped 1% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as 0.31 and last traded at 0.31. Approximately 23,300 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 34% from the average daily volume of 35,318 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.32.
NevGold Stock Down 1.0 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is 0.38.
NevGold Corp. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company explores for gold and silver polymetallic deposits. It owns interests in the Limousine Butte and Cedar Wash projects in Nevada, the United States; and the Ptarmigan silver polymetallic project in British Columbia, Canada.
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for NevGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NevGold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.