Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTC:NCLTY – Get Rating) was down 2.8% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $8.52 and last traded at $8.65. Approximately 289,110 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 21% from the average daily volume of 239,040 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.90.
Nitori Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $9.92 and a 200-day moving average price of $10.52. The company has a current ratio of 1.51, a quick ratio of 1.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07.
Nitori Holdings Co, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, retails furniture and interior products in Japan, China, Taiwan, and the United States. The company also provides non-life and life insurance products; logistics services; and advertising and public relations support services. Nitori Holdings Co, Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nitori (NCLTY)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Nitori Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nitori and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.