Pan Pacific International Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:DQJCY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,300 shares, a decline of 10.0% from the August 15th total of 7,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 108,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Pan Pacific International Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:DQJCY opened at $18.48 on Wednesday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $16.91 and its 200 day simple moving average is $15.81. Pan Pacific International has a twelve month low of $12.64 and a twelve month high of $22.92.
Pan Pacific International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pan Pacific International (DQJCY)
- 3 Airline Stocks Stuck in a Holding Pattern
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
Receive News & Ratings for Pan Pacific International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pan Pacific International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.