Piaggio & C. SpA (OTCMKTS:PIAGF – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 11% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 2.18 and last traded at 2.18. Approximately 5,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 146% from the average daily volume of 2,239 shares. The stock had previously closed at 2.45.
Piaggio & C. Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is 2.48 and its 200-day simple moving average is 2.55.
Piaggio & C. Company Profile
Piaggio & C. SpA, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and distributes two-wheeler and commercial motor vehicles. The company provides two-wheelers, including scooters, motorcycles, and mopeds, as well as related spare parts and accessories under the Piaggio, Vespa, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Gilera, Derbi, and Scarabeo brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Piaggio & C. (PIAGF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Piaggio & C. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Piaggio & C. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.