Shares of Qt Group Oyj (OTCMKTS:QTGPF – Get Rating) dropped 9.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $40.25 and last traded at $40.25. Approximately 1,005 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 90% from the average daily volume of 528 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.31.
Qt Group Oyj Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $57.93 and a 200-day moving average price of $84.90.
About Qt Group Oyj
Qt Group Oyj develops, productizes, and licenses software development tools under commercial and open source licenses Finland, Norway, Germany, the United States, Japan, China, South Korea, France, the United Kingdom, and India. It offers Qt Design Studio, a user interface design and development tool for applications; Qt Creator, a cross-platform integrated development environment for application development; and Qt Framework that contains C++ library classes and APIs offers cross-platform development solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Qt Group Oyj (QTGPF)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Qt Group Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qt Group Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.