Tuesday Morning Co. (OTCMKTS:TUESQ – Get Rating) was up 4.9% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.94 and last traded at $1.91. Approximately 155,600 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 47% from the average daily volume of 296,336 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.82.
Tuesday Morning Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $1.91 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.91.
About Tuesday Morning
Tuesday Morning Corporation operates as an off-price retailer in the United States. The company offers various products, such as upscale home textiles, home furnishings, housewares, gourmet food products, pet supplies, bath and body products, toys, and seasonal dÃ©cor products. As of June 30, 2020, it operated approximately 685 stores in 39 states.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tuesday Morning (TUESQ)
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Tuesday Morning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tuesday Morning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.