Victrex plc (LON:VCT – Get Rating) insider Martin Court purchased 9 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 16th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 1,684 ($20.35) per share, with a total value of £151.56 ($183.13).
Martin Court also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 16th, Martin Court purchased 8 shares of Victrex stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 1,835 ($22.17) per share, with a total value of £146.80 ($177.38).
Victrex Stock Performance
Shares of Victrex stock opened at GBX 1,661 ($20.07) on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of £1.44 billion and a PE ratio of 2,050.62. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 1,814.12 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 1,789.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.23, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a current ratio of 3.42. Victrex plc has a 1 year low of GBX 1,585 ($19.15) and a 1 year high of GBX 2,580 ($31.17).
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Victrex Company Profile
Victrex plc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells polymers worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Industrial and Medical. It develops PEEK and PAEK polymer solutions, and semi-finished and finished parts. The company also offers specialist solutions for medical device manufacturers; sells thermoplastic polymer components; and engages in trading activities.
- Roku Stock is Down but Not Out
- Is Ford Rolling To A Rebound After Its Q3 Warning
- If You’re Hungry for Value, Take a Bite on Ruth’s Hospitality Grp
- Has AMD stock stock fallen too far?
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
Receive News & Ratings for Victrex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victrex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.