Escalon Medical Corp. (OTCMKTS:ESMC – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.10 and traded as low as $0.09. Escalon Medical shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 30,722 shares.
Escalon Medical Stock Down 8.4 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.40, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.10 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.11.
About Escalon Medical
Escalon Medical Corp. develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes medical devices and pharmaceuticals in the area of ophthalmology in the United States and internationally. It offers A-Scan, which provides information about the internal structure of the eye; B-Scan, a diagnostic tool that supplies information to physicians where the media within the eye are cloudy or opaque; UBM, a high frequency/high resolution ultrasound device, which provides detailed information about the anterior segment of the eye; and Pachymeter that measures the thickness of cornea.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Escalon Medical (ESMC)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Escalon Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Escalon Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.