iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:IEF – Get Rating) shares reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $97.64 and last traded at $97.70, with a volume of 61633 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $98.40.
iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $102.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $103.26.
iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 8th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 2nd were paid a dividend of $0.179 per share. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 1st. This represents a $2.15 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.19%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF
iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (the Fund) is an is an exchange-traded fund. The Fund seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of the United States Treasury bonds with remaining maturities between seven and ten years. The Fund seeks to track the investment results of the Barclays U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (IEF)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.