Walleye Capital LLC lifted its position in shares of ITHAX Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:ITHXU – Get Rating) by 10.4% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 53,012 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 5,000 shares during the quarter. Walleye Capital LLC’s holdings in ITHAX Acquisition were worth $531,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
ITHAX Acquisition Price Performance
ITHXU stock opened at $11.48 on Thursday. ITHAX Acquisition Corp. has a 52 week low of $9.37 and a 52 week high of $16.99. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $11.52 and its 200 day moving average price is $10.57.
About ITHAX Acquisition
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ITHAX Acquisition (ITHXU)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for ITHAX Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ITHAX Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.