Judges Scientific Price Performance
Shares of LON:JDG opened at GBX 7,790 ($94.13) on Thursday. Judges Scientific has a 1-year low of GBX 5,940 ($71.77) and a 1-year high of GBX 8,800 ($106.33). The firm has a market capitalization of £495.21 million and a PE ratio of 3,934.34. The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 7,846.46 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 7,439.41. The company has a current ratio of 1.87, a quick ratio of 1.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.12.
About Judges Scientific
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Judges Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Judges Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.