QuantumScape Co. (NYSE:QS – Get Rating) insider Mohit Singh sold 21,250 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, September 19th. The stock was sold at an average price of $11.09, for a total value of $235,662.50. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 302,157 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,350,921.13. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link.
Mohit Singh also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, September 7th, Mohit Singh sold 8,500 shares of QuantumScape stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.76, for a total value of $82,960.00.
- On Friday, September 9th, Mohit Singh sold 12,750 shares of QuantumScape stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.66, for a total transaction of $135,915.00.
- On Monday, August 29th, Mohit Singh sold 21,250 shares of QuantumScape stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.64, for a total value of $226,100.00.
- On Wednesday, August 17th, Mohit Singh sold 21,250 shares of QuantumScape stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.15, for a total transaction of $258,187.50.
- On Monday, August 1st, Mohit Singh sold 21,250 shares of QuantumScape stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.52, for a total value of $223,550.00.
QuantumScape Stock Performance
NYSE QS opened at $9.83 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 32.11, a quick ratio of 32.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.25 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -13.65 and a beta of 6.57. QuantumScape Co. has a 1 year low of $8.22 and a 1 year high of $43.08. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $11.17 and its 200 day simple moving average is $12.83.
Analyst Ratings Changes
A number of equities research analysts have issued reports on QS shares. The Goldman Sachs Group decreased their price target on shares of QuantumScape from $17.00 to $12.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a report on Wednesday, June 1st. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered their price target on QuantumScape from $20.00 to $13.00 in a research report on Thursday, July 28th. Finally, Morgan Stanley reduced their price target on shares of QuantumScape from $30.00 to $12.00 and set an “equal weight” rating on the stock in a research report on Thursday, July 14th. Six investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating, According to data from MarketBeat, QuantumScape presently has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $17.00.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On QuantumScape
Several large investors have recently made changes to their positions in QS. Verition Fund Management LLC purchased a new stake in QuantumScape during the second quarter valued at about $1,014,000. Captrust Financial Advisors raised its position in shares of QuantumScape by 99.6% in the second quarter. Captrust Financial Advisors now owns 24,858 shares of the company’s stock worth $214,000 after buying an additional 12,402 shares in the last quarter. Walleye Capital LLC bought a new stake in shares of QuantumScape during the 2nd quarter valued at about $1,347,000. Nomura Holdings Inc. grew its stake in QuantumScape by 148.1% in the 2nd quarter. Nomura Holdings Inc. now owns 236,723 shares of the company’s stock worth $2,048,000 after buying an additional 141,303 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Kingsview Wealth Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of QuantumScape in the 2nd quarter worth about $150,000. 25.44% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
QuantumScape Company Profile
QuantumScape Corporation, a development stage company, focuses on the development and commercialization of solid-state lithium-metal batteries for electric vehicles and other applications. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QuantumScape (QS)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for QuantumScape Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuantumScape and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.